aMule Bug Tracker - aMule
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001516||aMule||GUI||public||2009-04-26 07:03||2009-04-26 07:03|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Fixed in Revision|
|Operating System||Ubuntu x64 8.10 (probably not important for this bug)|
|Summary||0001516: When 2 or more clients sending files list in same time, only one displayed (in "Searches").|
1. You should have 2 or more clients who are online and willing to send files list to you.
2. To easily reproduce this bug, it is a good idea to use clients with slow channels and big amount of shared files.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add clients to friends (helps to fetch file lists quickly)
2. Fetch files list from one client
(Messages -> right-click friend -> select View Files in appeared menu).
3. Quickly do the same for one or more another client(s).
4. Notice how many tabs appear in "Searches".
If 2 or more clients are sending lists of files in same time, things are messed up. Only one tab opened for results with only single user's name in it.
Each user should have it's own tab, just as it happens when we're waiting until some user completes sending data and asking other user. All files from all users responded with filelists should appear.
Requested files from 2 friends with slow channels and busy with uploads, got messed up results.
Depends on how many files remote user haves, how many bandwidth available for filelist transfer and how fast you're in requesting files from another users. In worst cases aka low bandwidth, quick requesting from 2 ppl - almost 100%. Your mileage may vary depending on amount of files shared by remote users, network bandwidth available and how fast you're in performing actions...
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2009-04-26 07:03||u294||New Issue|
|2009-04-26 07:03||u294||Operating System||=> Ubuntu x64 8.10 (probably not important for this bug)|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|