aMule Bug Tracker - aMule
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000059||aMule||Misc||public||2004-06-02 08:12||2005-02-07 05:29|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Fixed in Revision|
|Summary||0000059: bugs in current CVS (2 June 2004) on wx 2.4.2|
|Description||This applies to current CVS (2 June 2004) on wx 2.4.2 (GTK1.2)|
Bugs currently noticed are:
- A dialog is displayed if ~/.aMule/ipfilter.dat doesn't exist.
- Instead, if it does exist, it crashes on startup (created with `touch ~/.aMule/ipfilter.dat`)
- At the bottom status texts, it shows "Users: x" instead of "Users x(y) | Files: z(t)" as it should.
- On server tab, at the top, it displays "Servers (", so it doesn't show the number of servers known neither the closing parenthesis.
- On transfers tab, clients in queue shows a number which doesn't correspnd at ll neither with the clients uploading from me neither with the clients waiting on my upload queue.
- Also on transfers tab, the tabs that switch between the different groups are half hidden.
- Still on transfers tab, at the top, it shows (right after clicking on the transfers list) "Downloads (x)", where "(x)" is overlapped by the groups tabs.
- Last on transfers tab, the "shows upload/up-queue" button is now displayed too much to the right of the window.
- Now on SharedFiles tab, at the bottom, on the "Transferred" line, it shows "X bytes" twice, but bith times it is only seen "by", since the rest of the word is overlapped by the input boxes.
- In search tab, "Copy ED2K link to clipboard" isn't managing special non-ASCII characters at all (it ignores them).
And that's it.
I'm now compiling on 2.5.1 so, to be continued... ;-)
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Additional Information||As an addition: Why not making the the scrolling on the statics tab faster? it's quite annoying to go through the entire statics dialog with the mouse's scroll wheel :-/|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2004-06-02 08:12||Jacobo221||New Issue|
|2004-06-02 08:22||Jacobo221||Description Updated|
|2004-06-02 08:38||Madcat||Note Added: 0000091|
|2004-06-02 10:38||Jacobo221||Note Added: 0000092|
|2004-06-02 11:40||Jacobo221||Note Added: 0000093|
|2004-06-03 02:52||Jacobo221||Status||new => resolved|
|2004-06-03 02:52||Jacobo221||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2005-02-07 05:29||Kry||Status||resolved => assigned|
|2005-02-07 05:29||Kry||Assigned To||=> Kry|
|2005-02-07 05:29||Kry||Status||assigned => resolved|