View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0001237aMuleMiscpublic2008-01-12 11:112008-01-25 13:28
Reportermr_hyde 
Assigned ToXaignar 
PrioritynormalSeveritytrivialReproducibilityalways
StatusclosedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product VersionSVN 
Target VersionFixed in VersionSVN 
Summary0001237: Some man pages have wrong name with --suffix=XXX
DescriptionI use to configure aMule with option --suffix.
I noticed that, in this way, some man pages have wrong names.

Here you can see the generated names:

usr/man/
usr/man/de/
usr/man/de/man1/
usr/man/de/man1/xas.1.gz
usr/man/de/man1/ed2k_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/de/man1/amuled_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/de/man1/alcc.1.gz
usr/man/de/man1/alc.1.gz
usr/man/de/man1/amule_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/de/man1/amulecmd_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/es/
usr/man/es/man1/
usr/man/es/man1/xas.1.gz
usr/man/es/man1/ed2k_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/es/man1/amuled_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/es/man1/alcc.1.gz
usr/man/es/man1/alc.1.gz
usr/man/es/man1/amule_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/es/man1/amulecmd_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/eu/
usr/man/eu/man1/
usr/man/eu/man1/xas.1.gz
usr/man/eu/man1/ed2k_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/eu/man1/amuled_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/eu/man1/alcc.1.gz
usr/man/eu/man1/alc.1.gz
usr/man/eu/man1/amule_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/eu/man1/amulecmd_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/fr/
usr/man/fr/man1/
usr/man/fr/man1/ed2k_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/fr/man1/amuled_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/fr/man1/alcc.1.gz
usr/man/fr/man1/amule_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/fr/man1/amulecmd_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/hu/
usr/man/hu/man1/
usr/man/hu/man1/xas.1.gz
usr/man/hu/man1/ed2k_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/hu/man1/amuled_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/hu/man1/alcc.1.gz
usr/man/hu/man1/alc.1.gz
usr/man/hu/man1/amule_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/hu/man1/amulecmd_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/
usr/man/man1/xas_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/alcc_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/ed2k_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/amuled_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/amule_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/alc_XXX.1.gz
usr/man/man1/amulecmd_XXX.1.gz

and bin files are:

usr/bin/ed2k_XXX
usr/bin/amulecmd_XXX
usr/bin/alc_XXX
usr/bin/alcc_XXX
usr/bin/amulegui_XXX
usr/bin/autostart-xas_XXX
usr/bin/amuled_XXX
usr/bin/amule_XXX

So, bin files are correctly named, while some man pages have wrong names.

I did not try the option --prefix but I suspect similar results.

I use CVS 20080112.
TagsNo tags attached.
Fixed in Revision
Operating SystemAny
Attached Filespatch file icon programprefixsuffix.patch [^] (5,020 bytes) 2008-01-12 21:13 [Show Content]

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0002504)
mr_hyde (reporter)
2008-01-12 11:15

Sorry, I meant the configure option --program-suffix (and --program-prefix)
(0002505)
mr_hyde (reporter)
2008-01-12 21:14

With the patch in attach everything *SEEMS* to work.
Bye,
  Mr Hyde
(0002534)
mr_hyde (reporter)
2008-01-24 17:55

Now it works correctly. Thanks!
(0002535)
Xaignar (manager)
2008-01-24 20:10

Yeah, seems that Phoenix applied your patch, but forgot to close the bug. :)

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2008-01-12 11:11 mr_hyde New Issue
2008-01-12 11:11 mr_hyde Operating System => Any
2008-01-12 11:15 mr_hyde Note Added: 0002504
2008-01-12 21:13 mr_hyde File Added: programprefixsuffix.patch
2008-01-12 21:14 mr_hyde Note Added: 0002505
2008-01-24 17:55 mr_hyde Note Added: 0002534
2008-01-24 20:10 Xaignar Status new => resolved
2008-01-24 20:10 Xaignar Fixed in Version => SVN
2008-01-24 20:10 Xaignar Resolution open => fixed
2008-01-24 20:10 Xaignar Assigned To => Xaignar
2008-01-24 20:10 Xaignar Note Added: 0002535
2008-01-25 13:28 phoenix Status resolved => closed


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker