View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0001634aMuleGUIpublic2010-10-12 17:122010-10-14 17:08
Reportermoo 
Assigned ToGonoszTopi 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
PlatformOSOS Version
Product Version2.2.6 
Target VersionFixed in Version2.3.1 
Summary0001634: utf8 is not recognized by IE
Descriptionindex.html: utf
other *.php: utf8
unluciky neither of them is recognized by IE (IE8 here)
i fixed it by chaing utf/utf8 to utf-8 (UTF-8 is recommended) and it's fixed

can you apply the same change to repo?
TagsNo tags attached.
Fixed in Revision10313
Operating SystemAny
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0003506)
GonoszTopi (administrator)
2010-10-14 17:08

I changed all charset markers to UTF-8. This should fix your issue.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2010-10-12 17:12 moo New Issue
2010-10-12 17:12 moo Operating System => Any
2010-10-14 17:08 GonoszTopi Fixed in Revision => 10313
2010-10-14 17:08 GonoszTopi Note Added: 0003506
2010-10-14 17:08 GonoszTopi Assigned To => GonoszTopi
2010-10-14 17:08 GonoszTopi Status new => resolved
2010-10-14 17:08 GonoszTopi Resolution open => fixed
2010-10-14 17:08 GonoszTopi Fixed in Version => 2.3.1


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker